Wish Ambassadors Program
Every September, 12 local kids are selected to participate as our official Wish Ambassadors. Each month, one of these ambassadors is featured on our social platforms as we share their story. Opportunities are provided throughout their Ambassador year to Wish It Forward and make future wishes come true.
Here are some ways Wish Ambassadors can have the biggest impact:
- Participate in Make-A-Wish hosted events throughout the year as our guests, virtually until further notice.
- Speak at an event hosted by a community partner or local company, virtually until further notice.
- Spread the word to other children who might qualify to receive a wish to refer themselves.
- Submit a testimonial - Tell us all about your wish! Include pictures, quotes, or a brief story.
- Work with the Make-A-Wish office to identify other ways of involvement that you find fulfilling!
Benefits of being an official Wish Ambassador:
- An official Make-A-Wish swag bag to represent that you are a Wish Ambassador!
- A professional photo shoot with images you get to keep and share.
- Have your story shared on our Make-A-Wish social platforms.
- If you hit the fundraising goal, you will adopt the wish of another local child!
- Knowing that YOU are single-handedly helping make wishes come true for more local kids and families.