Now more than ever, hope is essential. You can give hope by adopting a wish.
This opportunity provides a unique way to make an immediate, direct, and substantial impact on the life of a wish child. When you Adopt-A-Wish, you create hope, strength and joy during a time when a family needs it most.
After making your gift to Make-A-Wish Georgia, we will dedicate a specific wish to you, your family, or your organization. We have several sponsorship levels that allow for individuals, corporations, and organizations alike to make an impact, even in your preferred county.
- Once a child’s wish is granted, receive their story to share with your family, staff, and/or customers
- Recognition on Make-A-Wish Georgia website, annual report and social media
- Benefits noted above
- Opportunity to host a virtual or socially distant wish celebration for a wish child and family
- Use of pictures and content from the event for your marketing purposes
For corporations, adopting a wish will bring your employees together, even if they are working remotely during this challenging & isolating time. Further, this sponsorship will:
- Attract consumers
- Help your brand & organization stand out
- Build brand & customer loyalty
- Positively impact your local community
- Make life-changing wishes come true
Behind every child’s wish, there are special individuals, corporations, student organizations and foundations that make it possible. Give a child the priceless gift of hope, joy, and confidence.
Questions about Adopt-A-Wish?
For more information, please contact Lindsi Pearson at [email protected]eorgia.wish.org.