Stream For The Wishes and Transform Lives, One Wish at a TimeSM
Thank you for your interest in hosting a charity stream to help grant wishes for children with critical illnesses. Here you’ll find all the resources you need to Stream For The Wishes, including Make-A-WishTM brand materials and streaming guidelines.
Three Steps to a Successful Charity Stream
Plan and Promote
Use our messaging and social media graphics to build hype around your streaming event. Join Discord and promote your charity stream there as well.
Create your Campaign
Sign up on Tiltify, where your viewers can donate to Make-A-Wish directly. Tiltify also provides tools to trigger milestone donations and goals during your charity stream.
Inspire Your Fans
During your stream, share the mission of Make-A-Wish through wish stories, photos and videos. Or, use other visual assets provided, such as banners and graphics, to customize your stream to Make-A-Wish. Outside US?
Stream [FTW] Guidelines
When fundraising for Make-A-Wish, you are representing and affiliating yourself with a global children’s charity. Therefore, we kindly ask that you follow a few rules:
- Do not stream games with crude or inappropriate content and/or an ESRB rating of “Adults Only.” The following are examples of games that are prohibited from Make-A-Wish charity streams:
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Conker’s Bad Fur Day
- Mortal Kombat
- Do not use explicit language or visuals that are profane, sexual or bigoted in nature, or illicit substances or paraphernalia. Also, do not become intoxicated before or during the stream.
- Do not engage in personal attacks or behave in a harassing or bullying manner during your stream. Keep all communications kind, positive and friendly.
- Stream safely. Please, stay hydrated and remember to eat during your stream. Take breaks and get plenty of rest before, during and after your stream.
Violation of these guidelines will result in the removal of affiliation with Make-A-Wish and the Stream [FTW] program. We appreciate your cooperation.
Spread the word about Make-A-Wish
Use these messages across your promotional materials, social media or live content to show your audience why you chose to support Make-A-Wish for your charity stream:
- Make-A-Wish, the world’s leading children’s wish-granting organization, creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses in every community in the U.S. and in 50 countries worldwide.
- A wish inspires hope, renews joy and gives a child with a critical illness a piece of their childhood back. More wishes are waiting to be granted – and these wishes need you.
- When a wish is granted, a child replaces fear with confidence, sadness with joy and anxiety with hope.
- Many of the wishes granted to children with critical illnesses are for experiences such as getting a puppy, seeing snow for the first time, being a police officer or getting a backyard tree house.
- A child is diagnosed with a critical illness every 20 minutes. Every one of these kids needs a wish to give them hope and joy.
- A wish gives children renewed energy and strength, brings families closer together and unites entire communities.
- Even a small contribution can transform the lives of children with critical illnesses.
- A wish is granted every 17 minutes, on average, somewhere in the world. Your donation will help Make-A-Wish get closer to granting the wish of every eligible child.