Macy's Thanks For Sharing
Macy’s Thanks For Sharing raised $15 million for charities including Make-A-Wish. For more information, visit Macys.com/thanks.
Avis customers can receive up to 25% off by using the Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) H749900 and 5% of the rental will be donated to Make-A-Wish. Visit avis.com/wish to book your next rental.
Chi Omega, the largest women’s fraternal organization in the world, raises money and awareness for Make-A-Wish throughout the year through a variety of events and fundraising activities. Chi Omega collegiate and alumnae chapters have raised over $14 million for our wish kids since 2001. For more information about how to participate at a school near you, please click here.
Dave & Buster's
Dave & Buster’s has raised over $3 million for Make-A-Wish since 2012. In addition to providing play cards to wish kids and hosting regional fundraising events, Dave & Buster’s will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each Lotsa Loaded Tots appetizer purchased, year-round. To locate a store near you, visit daveandbusters.com/
In addition to hosting parties for wish kids in their restaurants throughout the year, Maggiano’s will also donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each special menu item sold year-round, with a minimum guarantee of $200,000 from in-restaurant promotions. To find the nearest Maggiano’s Little Italy, visit Maggianos.com.
Allegiant donates $1 from every Wingz Kid Snack Pack sold inflight to support our efforts to grant life-changing wishes to courageous children across the country. Visit allegiantair.com to learn more.
Isagenix® will donate 50¢ to Make-A-Wish for each box of e+ sold. To learn more about the e+ product, please visit isagenix.com/share.
NCAA Division II
NCAA Division II student athletes across the country raise money and awareness for Make-A-Wish throughout the year. Division II institutions use a variety of fundraising opportunities to increase donations for children with life-threatening medical conditions. For more information about how to join the efforts at an institution near you, please click here.
BioTrust Nutrition is giving its customers the opportunity to donate $1, $5, or $10 at checkout. They even matched the first $50,000! Learn more at biotrust.com.
Colgate will donate 4 percent of the sales price of every children’s toothbrush sold to dental offices in the United States from October 1, 2015 through December 31, 2016 with a minimum contribution of $250,000.
Party City locations across the country are collecting donations to help make wishes come true. Between September 13 – October 10, 90% of donations will benefit Make-A-Wish®. The remaining 10% will offset Party City’s marketing costs associated with the campaign. Visit Visit stores.partycity.com/ to find your nearest location.
Wells Enterprises/Blue Bunny
This fall Blue Bunny Ice Cream will hold its first ever in-store campaign for Make-A-Wish® in the following retailers and cities by donating $1 from sales of Mini Swirls and Premium Ice Cream Sandwiches, minimum contribution of $220,000/maximum $270,000. Sept. – Oct. 2015: Weis Market in the Harrisburg, PA area; October 2015: Fareway and Hy-Vee in the Des Moines, IA and Omaha, NE area and Giant Eagle in the Cleveland, OH and Pittsburgh, PA areas.
Three dollars from the sale of each Limited Edition I Am Loved Bear® will be donated to Make-A-Wish. Visit helzberg.com to find a store near you.
Nature Made® will make a donation to Make-A-Wish® from the sale of its KIDS FIRST Vitamin products sold at Target, with a minimum guarantee of $100,000. To learn more visit naturemade.com/kidsfirst.
From October 1-31, Speedco customers can purchase a $5 coupon good for $25 off their next purchase of $100 or more (excluding tax). 100% of the purchase price of the coupon will benefit Make-A-Wish. The coupon will be valid for redemption from November 1, 2015 – February 29, 2016.
Make-A-Wish gifts began at Things Remembered when wish kid Elysia wished to give family and friends personalized ornaments saying "Thank you, I love you and always remember me." Things Remembered donates $2 per special Make-A-Wish item sold, participates in employee giving, and collects donations for Make-A-Wish year-round with a minimum guaranteed contribution of $150,000.
Watertree Health, a provider of prescription discount cards, will donate $0.50 to Make-A-Wish for every script discounted using a free prescription discount card benefitting Make-A-Wish. To get a free, pre-activated card, visit watertreehealthcard.com/wish or text WISH to 95577. For more information, click here to watch an informational video.
Did you know, you can redeem your American Express Membership Rewards points for a donation? For every 1,000 points you redeem, we will receive $10.00. Visit the Members Give website to get started.
California Pizza Kitchen
Guests at California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) can round up their bills to the nearest dollar to help support Make-A-Wish. Visit cpk.com to find a CPK location near you.