Calling all heroes! Join us at a Walk For Wishes Open House to launch this year's 5K walk and fun run benefitting Make-A-Wish® Washington. Snacks and beverages will be served, and children are welcome! All Open House attendees will be entered to win Walk For Wishes T-shirts for your entire team!
When you attend a Walk For Wishes Open House you will:
- Be the first to register for this year’s Walk with a Make-A-Wish staff member on standby to walk you through the process!
- Meet Make-A-Wish staff team coaches and other Walk For Wishes team captains and participants!
- Be trained on outreach and fundraising tools through your Walk For Wishes personal webpage!
- Receive an insider’s tour of your local Make-A-Wish office!
- Be the first to learn more about this year’s new theme - Wish Hero! Get a head start on your costume at a hero mask making station!
Spokane Make-A-Wish Office
104 S Freya St, Green Flag Building #311A, Spokane, WA 99201
- Tuesday, June 25 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (wine and snacks will be served!)
- Wednesday, June 26 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (coffee and bagels will be served!)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the Walk For Wishes or the Open House event near you.
Parking is free in the office parking lot.