Join Wayne Harvey of WABI5 in Bangor as he and other wiffleball players play in a tournament to raise enough money to grant a wish ($6,000). Last year, the event brought in $13,140 (enough to grant two wishes).
This year marks the 5th anniversary of Wayne's Wiffle For A Wish and the event has led to Wayne receiving an award from Make-A-Wish Maine for his fundraising efforts. In total, the tournament has raised $28,740, enough to grant four complete wishes to Maine children who are facing life-threatening medical conditions.
2013 Raffle Prizes: $5 per ticket or 5 for $20. To buy a ticket, contact Wayne at email@example.com. Raffles are open to everyone (not only tournament participants). Spread the word!
1 . - Kayak from Old Town Canoe
2. - Signed photo of New England Patriots Rob Gronkowski
3. - Signed photo of the Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia
4. - Four (4) tickets to a Boston Red Sox Game in September
5. - Signed photo of former Boston Red Sox Trot Nixon
6. - Signed baseball by Boston Red Sox Felix Doubront, signed when he was with the Portland Sea Dogs.
7. - (3) Gift cards worth $50 each to Tires, Batteries, Accessories on Outer Hammond Street in Bangor.
8. - (2) Gift cards worth $50 each to Governor's Restaurant
9. - $100 gift card to Hannaford Supermarket.
10. -Four (4) tickets and VIP parking pass to New England Revolution game vs. Houston Saturday Sept. 28th.
11. - Four (4) tickets to Portland Sea Dogs game (Redeem by 9/2/13) and Sea Dogs T-shirt
12. - Two (2) tickets to any Boston Bruins home, regular season game for 2013-2014 season.
13. - Signed stick from Boston Bruins
14. - Signed puck from Boston Bruins Zedeno Chara.
15. - Party for eight (8) kids at The Maine Jump in Bangor
16. - Tax Preparation done by TMatt Tax and Financial in Bangor.
17. - $50 gift card to Lougee and Fredericks Florist in Bangor.
18. - Four (4) tickets to any regular season Portland Pirates home game for the 2013-2014 season.
19. - Two (2) tickets to a UMaine hockey home game for the 2013-2014 regular season at Alfond Arena.