The Tri-State Open Chili Championship celebrates 30 years of helping make wishes come true. Doors open at 11:00 a.m. and the cook-off continues until the chili runs out. Bring the entire family for this indoor chili tasting extravaganza. Purchase a cup and take your chance at trying some of the best chili concoctions the Texas Panhandle (and beyond) has to offer. Enjoy live entertainment and don't forget to visit the silent auction. All proceeds from the event will go to Make-A-Wish North Texas in support of their mission to grant more wishes in the Texas Panhandle.
Enter your chili for a chance to qualify for Terlingua International Chili Championship (TICC).
- CASI and goody bags to first 100 cooks
- Ground meat only
- $30 entry fee
- Cooks party on Friday, January 10, 2014 from 7:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Cooks free breakfast on Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 8:30 a.m.
- Turn in at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 11, 2014
- Top 3 chilis and 1st place show qualify for TICC
Download a 2014 Tri-State Open Chili Championship Entry Form now. For more information, please contact Vickie Childers at 806-355-7387.
Volunteering opportunities available. Sign up now!
**no animals allowed in the building at any time**