Through participation in Season of Wishes®
during the holiday season, Make-A-Wish®
partners offer promotions that help raise funds to grant the wishes of kids with life-threatening medical conditions.
‘Tis the season for giving back, and companies should be prepared to lead the charge. According to Cone Research, nearly 9-in-10 consumers (89 percent) want companies to support causes this holiday season, and 78 percent want to be personally engaged in these efforts. Getting a jump on their shopping, half (49 percent) of Americans say they have already purchased or plan to purchase a holiday gift that supports a cause this year.
Make-A-Wish Greater Virginia can help your company meet your objectives this December with Season of Wishes. We offer many ways to get involved this holiday season.
- Purchase holiday cards that support wishes.
- Jeans Days – Have the staff of your office pay $5 to wear jeans on a specific day of the week. The proceeds will come back to Make-A-Wish Greater Virginia
- Star Campaign – Have your customers pay $1 to purchase cut out stars. Allow them to place their name on the star and pin it inside your place of business.
- Company Holiday Party – Instead of giving gifts for your holiday party have everyone donate to Make-A-Wish Greater Virginia
- Hold an office fundraising event
To see how you or your company can get involved, please contact Michael Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (804) 217-9474.