The Brewer Kiwanis inaugural event last January was a smashing success as they presented Make-A-Wish Maine with a check for $12,000 - enough money for two wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions right here in Maine.
Brewer Kiwanis welcomes you to join them for this fun-filled evening to support Make-A-Wish Maine. Last year's gala featured a live and silent auction with over 75 items available, side-splitting entertainment by a nationally-known comedian, a delicious dinner including hors d'oeuvres, entree and dessert, the instantly popular all-you-can-eat candy buffet, music and dancing. This year they are planning all that and more!
Ways you can participate:
- Attend the 2014 Wishing Under the Stars Gala.
- Make a donation to Brewer Kiwanis for Make-A-Wish Maine.
- Sponsor a table at the gala.
- Donate an item for our live or silent auction.
- Spread the word to your friends, family, coworkers or neighbors who may be interested in attending this FUN event for a great cause.
Tickets are on sale now for $50/person and can be purchased by contacting Brewer Kiwanis on Facebook or by calling (207) 974-6606. They accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.