Have you been wanting to get in shape and help make wishes come true? Then it’s time to start running for wishes! Whether you’ve never run before or you are a regular runner, you can learn and train for a Half marathon by joining Team Make-A-Wish! We are partnering with coach “Marathon Matt”
to launch our 2nd Half Marathon Training Team. The 12 week training program starts on November 16th and host group runs on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings as well as boot camp and speed workouts on Thursday evenings.
For raising a minimum $1300 ($100 a mile)
your program will include:
- A personalized online fundraising page that online tools that make fundraising easy
- A training program designed by longtime running coach “Marathon Matt”
- A technical training shirt
- Fundraising recognition items (the more you raise the more gear you get!)
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Partner discounts
- Over 150 fun teammates to run with!
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
- Support from Make-A-Wish Staff members to help you with your fundraising
The goal for the November 16th Training program is The Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon
or contact Micaela Burke, External Events Manager at mburke@sfwish or at 415-402-2764
Interested in Running For Wishes but not sure if you can commit to a training program or a half marathon? Choose any race, anywhere and we can support your efforts!
Sign up to Run For Wishes today